WHERE : POS Application / Active Orders
Receive New Delivery Order
When you are using the WEB APP or MOB APP, your customer will create their own order. This will then appear on your ORDER SCREEN as a New Order. If you have enabled them, you will get visual and / or audible notification as well.
In the above capture we can see :
- A Delivery Order
- Placed on your companies Mobile APP
- The Date / Time it was placed and when the customer wants it
- The ORDER is NEW as we have done nothing with it yet
- It is for one of your customers who as provided
- Contact number
- They require change from $100.00
- And importantly the amount of $33.00 is UNPAID
We can review the ORDER by selecting the ARROW. Depending on settings and the payment method, we may be able to make changes to the ORDER before selecting <START>.
Alternatively we can select anywhere on the ORDER ( except for the right arrow ) and then press <START>.
If defined, the ITEMS will be sent to the relevant Kitchen Printers or Bump Stations.
Depending on your settings ( and if the MOB APP user has allowed PUSH NOTIFICATIONS ) the change in the ORDER STATE will be sent to your customer automatically.
However you decide to <START> the ORDER, the STATUS will change from NEW to IN PROGRESS