WHERE : Back Office / Settings / Custom Types of Payment
OscarPOS Cloud allows you to define your own alternative types of payment that can be used on the POS APP.
This may include such things as Uber, Deliveroo, Bartercard, etc
You can also use this to track some of the “odd ways” I have seen businesses accept payment over the years 🙂
List Custom Payment Methods
Navigate to BOM / Settings / Payment Types
Select the Custom Payment Type name to view / modify
Add Custom Payment Methods
Navigate to BOM / Settings / Payment Types and select <ADD>
- Name : This will appear in BOM & POS APP and is complusory
- Description : A nice bit of test to help your CSRs
- Rounding : You control how this occurs. Please remember that in AU only CASH payments are rounded. Electronic ( eg EFTPOS ) do not round.
- Add to Multiple Payment Mode : Is added to POS APP / Checkout / Multiple so you can use your new Payment Type it in a Split Tender.
- Fiscal :
- Generate Money Flow :
- Don’t Show in X / Z Reports :
Using Custom Payment Methods
On the POS APP at <Checkout> select <Custom Type>