WHERE : POS Application / Menu / Settings / Print Settings
Each POS APP can be configured differently to handle different processes within the same business. Some of these are quite straight forward. Others may work differently depending on other settings. As always, if you are unsure how to configure your POS APP for your business model, please check out the FAQs or contact us.
NOTE : Terminology and Headings are in the process of a revamp. For now you will need to go hunting to find the option you really want 🙂
Customer Receipt Print Settings
- Print Receipt After Payment : Not all customers want a receipt. Turn this off and only issue when asked to save a tree.
- Print Copy of Receipt After Payment : Turn this on to automatically print a copy of the customers receipt.
- Print Preorder Receipt After Order Confirm : Automatically print a customer receipt after confirming the order.
- Enable Printing Order Number on a Separate Receipt After Payment : Need a separate “tag” to give your customer for when their order is ready ? Enable this option.
Customer Receipt Template Settings
- Use Printer Template : Enable this so that you can turn on / off additional Customer Receipt Settings.
- Group Items in the Receipt : Merge duplicate ITEMS ( Price, RELATED MODIFIERS, COMMON MODIFIERS, ITEM COMMENTS must be identical ).
- Print ABN in Receipt : Required for a valid TAX INVOICE.
- Secondary Language :
- Duplicate Field Names :
- Print Requisites Legal Entity in Preorder Receipt : Depending on your business structure, your STORE NAME may be different to the LEGAL ENTITY in your BOM. Toggle this to include the LEGAL ENTITY in your Customer Receipt header.
- Print Store Address in Preorder Receipt : Toggle to include your STORE business address in your Customer Receipt.
- Print Employees Info in Preorder Receipt : Turn on off to suit.
- Print Time to Ready in Preorder Receipt : Toggle to suit your needs.
- Print Restroom Code on Receipt : Where you offer something like Free Wifi to your customers, you can optionally include the password on the Customer Receipt.
- Enter the Code : Enter your WIFI Code or whatever here.
- Printing Agreement on Receipt Printer After Payment :
- Quantity :
- Header Text :
- Consumer Protection Text :
Kitchen Docket Print Settings
- Print Kitchen Receipt Docket After Order Start : Automatically print kitchen docket/s ( aka Production Slips ) after Order Start.
- Print Kitchen Receipt Docket After Payment : Automatically print kitchen docket/s ( aka Production Slips ) after Order is paid..
- Print Deleted Item in Kitchen Docket : Let the kitchen now which ITEMS have been deleted from an ORDER.
- Print Only Changed Items on Kitchen Printer Docket : In most cases you only want to send new ITEMS to your production printers, so enable this. Especially in a post paid setting , as you do not want the kitchen making the same item multiple times as you add extra items to an open order.
- Print Deleted Order Items Receipt on Kitchen Docket : If already sent & printed ITEMS are deleted from an order, then print a kitchen docket to let chef know.
- Group Items in the Kitchen Receipt : Where ITEM, selected COMMON MODIFIERS, selected RELATED MODIFIERS & COMMENTS are the same for multiple ITEMS sent to production, merge them and show as QTY times that ITEM.
- Printing Kitchen Receipt Docket on Receipt Printer After Payment : Enable this option to print a copy of the Kitchen Docket on the POS receipt printer where the order is paid.
- Printing Kitchen Receipt Docket on Receipt Printer After Payment Quantity : How many copies do you want ?
Delivery Order Print Settings
- Print Order on Receipt Printer After Assign to Driver : Often used when your Kitchen Printers are Bump Stations, but you need something physical to give to your drivers.
- Print Order on A4 Printer After Assign to Driver : As above, but to the predefined A4 printer.
- A4 Order Copy Count : Select How Many You Want – Default is “1”.
- Print Copy of A4 Order on Same Page :
- Print Order on Receipt Printer After Start Delivery :
- Print Order on A4 Printer After Start Delivery :
End Shift Print Settings
- Print Z-Report After End Shift : Toggle to print the End Shift report. On the POS A you also have the option to email this report. Remember you can always access this report ( and a lot more ) from your BOM.
- Print Sales by Menu Items Report After End Shift : Toggle to print when you End Shift. Remember you can always access this report ( and a lot more ) from your BOM.
Stuff That Doesn’t Fit Anywhere Else Print Settings
- Allow Print Closed Order :
- Prohibit Printing Receipt or Kitchen Receipt for New Orders :