WHERE : BOM / Settings / Floor Plans
When creating a Dine In Order, you can optionally select a location / table number letting your wait staff know where to take the ITEMS. This can then be further extended to assigning ITEMS to individual seats on each table ( Item Patron & Split Billing ).
Think out of the box a bit and you can create different locations / numbers to represent a standard table or a bar tab or a function.
Each STORE can have multiple and / or different Floor Plans.
Navigate to BOM / Settings / Floor Plans.
From my demo system, you can see that I have 4 different Floor Plans – Three of them are assigned to one STORE while the fourth is the only Floor Plan available at second STORE.
The NAME is what will be shown on the POS APP, Waiter APP, WEB APP, MOBILE APP.
Note the controls across the top of the screen to <ADD>, <DELETE> & <COPY>.
Navigate to BOM / Settings / Floor Plans and select <ADD>
- Name : A user friendly identification of what this Floorplan represents. Usually it is for tables and where those tables are ( eg inside, outside, alfresco, … ).
- Store : Each Floorplan needs to be assigned to a STORE.
- Upload Background : Use your favourite editor to create an image. This could be a simple texture or you could add in planter boxes, facility locations, etc.
- Add Round Table : Every time you click this, a new round table will be added.
- Add Square Table : Every time you click this, a new round table will be added.
- Move Table : You can “grab n drop” each table to a position that represents your actual floor layout.
- Resize Table : You can grab the anchors to resize each table.
- Delete Table : Select the table and under “Selected Element” press <delete>.
- Change Table Number : Select the table and under “Selected Element” edit “Table Number”.
- Change Table Seats : Select the table and under “Selected Element” edit “Number of Seats”.
Don’t forget to press <SAVE>.